Tortellini Bake Recipe
- 1 bag of frozen cheese filled tortellini (19 or 20 oz)
- 1 jar of alfredo sauce (15 oz)
- 1/2 jar of marinara sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Cook the tortellini according to package directions.
- Mix with the alfredo and marinara sauce in an 8×8 baking dish.
- Top with mozzarella and parmesan.
- Bake for fifteen minutes.
- Then broil for five minutes to get a nice bubbly and golden topping.
- Serve immediately.