S’more Cookies Recipe
makes around 30 cookies
- 11 Tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 ½ cups flour
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 3 regular sized Hershey’s bars (broken into pieces)
- 2 packages graham crackers (broken into squares)
- In a medium bowl, whisk together sugar, baking soda, salt and flour.
- In a larger bowl, use an electric mixer to soften butter and combine with sugar and brown sugar.Add in eggs and vanilla, mix until ingredients are combined.
- Add the dry ingredients (cinnamon, baking soda, salt and flour) to the wet ingredients (butter, sugar, brown sugar, eggs, vanilla). Mix on low speed.
- Add the chocolate chips and marshmallows to the mixture, fold in. Allow to chill for a couple hours.
- Once dough is chilled, preheat oven to 375. Place graham cracker squares on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper. The squares should be side by side and touching.
- Place 1 1/2 tablespoons of dough on the center of each square. Smoosh the dough balls down a bit with your fingers, gently so you don’t break the graham crackers. Bake for 5 minutes.
- Take the cookies out of the oven, break the chocolate bars into pieces and place 1 piece on every graham cracker square.
- Place back in oven and bake for an additional 5-7 minutes until cookies are golden brown. If you over-bake you won’t be able to see the marshmallows anymore (I learned this from my first batch).
- When fully cooled, cut squares apart using a knife or pizza cutter.