Maple Glazed Carrots Recipe
- 10 carrots (about)
- 4 T. butter (divided)
- ½ t. Kosher salt
- ⅓ c. pure maple syrup
- 2 T. brown sugar
- freshly ground black pepper
- sprig of oregano
- Wash and slice carrots into sticks.
- Heat skillet over medium high heat. Add 2 tablespoons of butter. Sautee carrots until a they get a nice color on them. Should take just a few minutes.
- Turn skillet down to medium low. Add salt, syrup and brown sugar.
- Continue to cook, uncovered, for about 10 minutes. Or until carrots are crisp tender and glaze is thickened and reduced. Stir often.
- Put carrots in a serving dish. Sprinkle with black pepper. Garnish with oregano sprig.