Mexican Corn Pasta with Chipotle Alfredo Recipe
- 4 tbsp butter
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- ½ cup milk
- 1 cup greek yogurt
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp cumin
- 2 tsp ground chipotle pepper
- 1 lime (zested and juiced)
- 8 oz corn spaghetti
- 2 tbsp fresh cilantro (chopped)
- 2 tbsp cotija cheese
- ½ tsp red pepper flakes
- Begin my melting the butter in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Add the garlic and sauté for 1 minute.
- Add the milk and greek yogurt, whisk well, then add the parmesan.
- Add the sea salt, cumin and chipotle pepper, then zest and juice the lime into the sauce.
- Consistently whisk for 1-2 minutes.
- Reduce the heat to low and simmer 4-5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, boil water and cook the pasta according to package directions.
- Add the pasta to the alfredo sauce and toss.
- Place in a serving bowl and top with fresh cilantro, cotija cheese and red pepper flakes.