- 4 cans (14.5 oz. each) Del Monte® Cut Green Beans, drained
- 2 cans condensed low-fat, low sodium cream of mushroom soup(10.75 oz each)
- 1 cup low-fat milk or 1% milk
- 2 tsp. soy sauce
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1 can (6 oz.) french-fried onions
1. Combine soup, milk, soy sauce and pepper in a 3 quart casserole; mix well. Stir in beans and 1 1/3 cups French-fried onions.
2. Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
3. Stir. Sprinkle with remaining onions. Bake 5 minutes or until onions are golden.