- 1 can (14.5 oz.) Del Monte® Diced Tomatoes-No Salt Added
- 1 can (15.25 oz.) Del Monte® Whole Kernel Corn-No Salt Added, drained
- 12 oz. lean ground beef
- 1 Tbsp. chili powder
- 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 pkg. (3 oz.) low-fat cream cheese, cut up
- 6 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- (Optional) 1 jalapeno pepper, finely chopped
- (Optional) lettuce
- (Optional) cheddar cheese
- (Optional) salsa
1. Brown meat in large skillet; drain. Stir in undrained tomatoes, chili powder and cumin. Bring to a boil; reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered, 5 minutes.
2. Stir in corn, cream cheese and jalapeno; stir until cheese melts. Spoon mixture onto tortillas and roll up or fold. Serve with shredded lettuce, shredded cheddar cheese and salsa, if desired.