Cake Batter Rice Krispies
- 3 Tbsp. butter
- 1 (10 oz.) bag of mini-marshmallows
- ⅓ cup funfetti or rainbow chip cake mix (the dry cake mix, not prepared into a batter!)
- 5 cups crispy rice cereal
- 1 (1.75 oz.) container of sprinkles
- Melt butter in a large saucepan over low heat and add marshmallows.
- Stir until they begin to melt, adding in (dry) cake mix one spoonful at a time so its combined.
- Stir in cereal so it is completely coated with marshmallow mixture.
- Sprinkle in half of the sprinkles and mix.
- Press into a baking dish (I used 13 x 9 but any size will do) and top with remaining sprinkles.
- Let sit for about 30 minutes before cutting.