Whole Wheat Mini Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 2 ounces (1/4 cup) reduced fat cream cheese
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup Stevia
- 1/4 cup Egg Beaters
- 1-1/2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 375 degree F and grease an 8 x 8 baking pan with cooking spray.
- Mix together flours, baking soda, and salt in a bowl. Set aside.
- Melt butter in a small saucepan over low heat. Continue stirring over low heat until you notice it developing a tinge of brown. Pour into a mixing bowl.
- With electric mixer, beat together melted butter, cream cheese, brown sugar, and Stevia on low speed until smooth. Add Egg Beaters and vanilla and continue beating until they’re mixed in well.
- Manually stir in dry ingredients just until combined.
- Pour batter into greased baking dish and smooth with a spatula.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until done.
- Remove from oven and allow it to cool. Cut into 9 bars.