Waffle Iron Hashbrowns Recipe
- 1 bag frozen Cascadian Farms Spud Puppies
- salt to taste
- ketchup (for serving, if desired)
- Spray a hot waffle iron generously with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place Cascadian Farms Spud Puppies on top of the hot waffle iron. Press the waffle iron closed, using a bit of pressure as needed to slowly lower the lid over the Spud Puppies. After 1 minute, open the waffle iron and add any spud puppies to empty spots, as needed. Close the lid and cook until crispy and golden brown.
- Remove from waffle iron. Salt lightly. Serve with ketchup, if desired.