One Pan Breakfast Recipe
- 6 slices of bacon.
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 6 small pork sausages
- 6 cocktail tomatoes
- 12 button mushrooms
- 1/2 cup of grated cheese
- 1 small onion, chopped finely
- 1 spring onion
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your grill to 450 ºF (230 ºC).
- Fry the sausages for about 5 minutes on a medium heat, then add the bacon and fry for another couple of minutes. Add the chopped onion and mushrooms and fry until the onion is golden in colour. Drain off the excess fat, and lower the temperature to medium low. Arrange the sausages and other ingredients evenly around the pan. Pour in the seasoned beaten eggs. Stir a little with the fork to mix while the eggs partially set (2 minutes). Switch off the heat, add tomatoes and sprinkle the cheese and chopped spring onions over the top.
- Put the whole frypan in the oven near the top and grill for 2 more minutes or until the surface just starts to brown.
- Leave it to sit for a few minutes to finish cooking. Cut, serve & eat your baconlicious breakfast.