- 2/3 cup Original Bisquick® mix
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt or Garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut crosswise into 1-inch strips
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- Heat oven to 450ºF. Line cookie sheet with foil; spray with cooking spray.
- Mix Bisquick mix, cheese, salt and paprika in 1-gallon resealable plastic food-storage bag. Dip half the chicken strips into egg; place in bag of Bisquick mixture. Seal bag; shake to coat. Place chicken on cookie sheet. Repeat with remaining chicken. Drizzle butter over chicken.
- Bake 12 to 14 minutes, turning after 6 minutes with pancake turner, until no longer pink in center.