Orange Teriyaki Ribs
- 2 1/2 Lbs Boneless Beef Chuck Short Ribs, Cut to 4 Pieces 2 x 2
- 1 Orange
- 1 Cup Lawry’s Teriyaki Marinade
- 1/2 Cup Water
- 2 Cloves Garlic, Crushed
- Pepper, To Taste
- 2 Teaspoons Cornstarch, Dissolved in 1 Tablespoon Water
- 1 Teaspoon Sesame Oil
- Take a vegetable peeler and peel 3 strips from the orange. Set to the side.
- Squeeze juice from the orange (should be about 1/2 Cup). Cover and refrigerate.
- Take the orange peel, teriyaki sauce, water, garlic and pepper and mix together in a small bowl.
- Place the ribs into a the slow cooker. Pour the teriyaki mixture over the ribs. Put on low and cover.
- Let cook for 7 1/2 to 8 1/2 Hours, or until the ribs are tender.
- Remove the ribs from the liquid and keep warm.
- To make the glaze for the ribs, strain the cooking liquid and skim the fat. Use a small saucepan to mix together the cup of cooking liquid, orange juice (reserved from earlier), cornstarch mixture and sesame oil. Boil. Cook and stir for 1 minute, or until sauce has thickened.
- Serve with the ribs.