Roasted Parmesan Zucchini Recipe
- 2 medium zucchini
- 2TB extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp herbs de provence
- 2 TB grated parmigianno reggiano cheese
- pinch salt/fresh cracked pepper
- Slice the zucchini thinly.
- Toss with olive oil, salt, pepper, and herbs de provence.
- Arrange in baking dish and top with grated cheese. There’s no need to be as fastidious with it as I was, but I have culinary OCD.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until the cheese is browned and the zucchini is tender.