- 2/3 cup reduced-fat 2-percent cottage cheese
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- One 15.5-ounce can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons good quality olive oil
- Pinch smoked or sweet paprika
- Chopped chives, for garnish
Combine the cottage cheese, vinegar, thyme, beans, 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper in a food processor. Puree until smooth, scraping down the sides of the bowl as needed. Chill 30 minutes to 1 hour.
Transfer to a serving bowl and drizzle with the olive oil, sprinkle with the paprika and garnish with chives.