- 3 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 3 cloves garlic, minced or pressed
- 1 tbsp. minced fresh parsley
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- ½ tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into ¾-inch pieces
In a medium bowl, whisk together the olive oil, lemon zest, garlic, parsley, salt and pepper. Add the chicken pieces to the bowl and mix to coat with the marinade. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours and up to 8 hours.
Prepare a medium fire in a grill. If using wooden skewers, soak them in water for at least 20 minutes before use.
Thread the chicken pieces onto skewers and discard the excess marinade. Lightly oil the grill grates. Place the kabobs on the grill, cover, and cook until the chicken is opaque throughout, about 8-12 minutes, turning once or twice during cooking. Transfer to a warmed platter and serve immediately.
Recipe from: annies-eats