Cranberry Orange Bread
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup 2% Plain Chobani
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon grated orange zest
- 1 1/2 cups fresh cranberries
- 1/2 cup walnuts, lightly toasted and chopped coarsely
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 9 x 5-inch loaf pan with nonstick spray. In medium bowl, combine dry ingredients. Set aside.
- In large bowl, mix together Chobani and sugar. Add egg and combine. Stir in orange juice. Add dry mixture to wet mixture. Mix only until just combined. Carefully, fold in orange zest, cranberries and walnuts. Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake for 1 hour or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Cool in pan on wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully invert pan to remove, and finish cooling on rack.
- Wrap in plastic and foil. This bread is extra delicious on the second day.
Recipe from: familyfeatures.com