- Pizza Dough
- Genoa Salami
- Egg Yolk
- Olive Oil
- Preheat the oven to 400. Flour a work surface and roll the dough out into a rectangle.
- Start layering the meat in the center, leaving an inch or two along the edges. Add provolone and mozzarella. I used chunks of mozzarella but grated would probably work fine too.
- Combine the egg yolk with a couple tablespoons of water and brush the egg wash around the edges. It’ll help the dough stick together when you roll it up.
- Starting along one long edge, gently roll it up.
- Pinch the edges together to seal it. Tuck the ends under and pinch them together.
- Place it on a baking sheet, seam side down. Coat the top and sides with a little olive oil. You could sprinkle it with a little granulated garlic if you like.
- Bake at 400 for about 20 to 25 minutes.
- Cut it into slices.Serve with sauce alongside.