- 1 head of cauliflower
- 1 tablespoon of oregano
- 1/2 tablespoon of basil
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 2 eggs
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. You can either put the whole head of cauliflower in a microwave safe dish and put in the microwave for 10 min. Then remove and put in a food processor until smooth OR you can put the cauliflower in the food processor first until you get a rice consistency and then put in a microwave safe dish and put in the microwave for 10 min.
2. Let the cauliflower cool slightly then place in the refrigerator until cooled completely.
3. Once cooled, mix the rest of the ingredients in the cauliflower.
4. Grease a cookie sheet and place cauliflower on it. Use your hands and pat down cauliflower until it is about 1/2 in thick. Place in an oven set for 425 degrees for about 25 min or until slightly brown.
5. Remove from oven and turn to broil at 500. Cut your cauliflower in the desired sticks you want and flip over. Place back in the oven until both sides are brown and desired crispness:)