- 400 g puff pastry dough
- 3 apples
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- Juice of half lemon
- Cut apples into quarters, remove coatoarele, then cut into thin slices.
- Place in a saucepan and cover with water. Add 2 tablespoons sugar and lemon juice and put to boil. When it starts to boil longer give two boil and set aside.
- Remove the apple slices on absorbent towel and let cool.
- Stretched sheet of pastry dough, sprinkle remaining sugar (amount of sugar can increase or decrease, if you prefer) and cinnamon.
- Pastry dough is not completely thawed, it works easier.
- Then cut strips of dough 1.5 cm on each strip put apple slices, slightly overlapping.
- Then run as closely as possible. After you sprinkle sugar on the sheet of dough with rolling pin move 2 times over the sheet. Sugar will stick better and will not spread to run.
- Each roll is placed in a tray lined with baking paper and give the hot oven, over medium heat until crisp.
- Under the tray bake roses put a pot / pan with water to avoid to burn the “sole”
- Powdered sugar after they have cooled.