- 1 (12 oz.) box spaghetti (I used whole wheat)
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 lb. mild pork sausage
- 2 oz. (about 30 slices) turkey pepperoni, halved
- 1 (26 oz.) jar basil & tomato pasta sauce
- 1/4 c. grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 (8 oz. ) package shredded Italian 5-cheese blend
1. Cook spaghetti, according to package directions, in water salted with the teaspoon of salt. Drain well and place in a lightly-greased 9×13″ baking dish.
2. Brown sausage in a skillet over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until cooked through and no longer pink. Drain and set aside. Wipe out skillet with a paper towel. Add pepperoni to skillet and cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until slightly crisp (about 4 minutes).
3. Top spaghetti in the baking dish with sausage. Pour sauce over sausage. Arrange half of the pepperoni slices over the sauce; sprinkle evenly with cheeses. Arrange remaining pepperoni slices evenly over cheese.
4. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Cheese should be melted and just beginning to brown. If cheese is browning too much, cover with foil part way through baking.