Slow Cooker Cheesy Mexican Chicken Recipe
- 2 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup Old El Paso® Thick ‘n Chunky salsa
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped chipotle chile in adobo sauce (from 7-oz can)
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Spray 3 1/2- to 4-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. Place chicken in slow cooker. Sprinkle with salt. Top with salsa, chipotle chile and cilantro.
- Cover; cook on High heat setting 4 hours (or on Low heat setting 8 hours).
- Remove chicken from slow cooker to plate; shred with 2 forks. Return chicken to slow cooker; toss with cooking liquid.