Morning Time Breakfast Granola Cups
- 4 Tbsp Butter
- 1/4 Cup Honey
- 1/4 Cup Molasses
- 2 Tbsp Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Ginger
- 1/4 tsp Cloves
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 2 Cups Old Fashioned Oats (Not Quick Cook)
- 1/2 Cup Wheat Germ
- 1/4 Cup Flax Seed
- 1/4 Cup Sliced Almonds
- 1/4 Cup Dried Cranberries
- To a small sauce pan, add the butter, honey, molasses, brown sugar, cinnamon, ginger, cloves and salt.
- Heat until butter is melted and ingredients are combined. Remove from heat and stir in the vanilla.
- In a separate bowl mix together the oats, wheat germ, flax seed, almonds and cranberries.
- Pour the liquid over the dry ingredients and stir until completely coated.
- Place the mixture into the fridge for about 30 minutes to cool.
- When ready to bake, grease up a muffin tin and fill each opening about 2/3 full.
- Using your fingers press into the center of the hole and then work your way around the edges to form a bowl. If the dough is sticky, wet your fingers with cold water, shake them out, and proceed. Repeat as necessary.
- Place the bowls into an oven preheated to 325 degrees. For regular sized muffin cups, cook about 15-17 minutes. For mini muffin cups, cook about 10-12 minutes.
- Let cool completely before removing from the tin.
- Store in an air tight container. When ready to eat, pull one out and fill with the yogurt of your choice. Top with fresh berries.