- 4 gluten-free English muffins, split, toasted, and cubed
- 8 Canadian bacon slices (such as Hormel), cut into 1-inch pieces
- Cooking spray
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded reduced-fat sharp cheddar cheese
- 4 large eggs
- 8 large egg whites
- 3 cups 1% low-fat milk
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce (such as Tabasco)
1. Combine muffin cubes and Canadian bacon in a 13 x 9–inch baking dish coated with cooking spray; sprinkle with cheese.
2. Beat eggs and egg whites with a mixer at medium speed until blended. Add milk and next 5 ingredients, beating at low speed until blended. Pour egg mixture over muffin mixture. Cover and chill at least 2 hours or overnight.
3. Preheat oven to 350°.
4. Remove casserole from refrigerator, and let stand while oven preheats. Uncover casserole, and bake at 350° for 45 to 50 minutes or until browned. Let stand 15 minutes before serving.