Ground Chicken, Black Bean and Corn Nachos
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 1 can black beans, drained
- 1 can corn, drained
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 cups grated cheese (cheddar, monterey jack, etc.)
- 1 large bag of tortilla chips (approx 500grams or 18 oz) or 2 regular sized bags
- Heat oil in a skillet on medium high heat and add the chicken. Using a wooden spoon, break apart the ground chicken into small chunks while cooking. When the chicken is no longer pink, add the green pepper, chili powder and salt. Cook another few minutes, stirring often. Remove from the heat and stir in the black beans and corn.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Spread nacho chips across the baking sheet. Top with the chicken and bean mixture and then top with grated cheese.
- Bake in a 350F oven for about 15 minutes or until the cheese is melted and starting to bubble.
- Serve with pico de gallo and sour cream.
Recipe from: theblackpeppercorn