Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 2/3 cups peanut butter
- 2 cups icing sugar
- 2 cups Rice Krispies
- 1 cup dipping chocolate (not chocolate chips..this is an approx amount, may need more)
- Mix together all ingredients by hand, except chocolate.
- Form into balls with about 1-2 tablespoons Note: if mix is too runny or soft, add more rice Krispies, if its too crumbly, add more peanut butter.
- Put on a cookie sheet on parchment paper, and refrigerate 1 hour or more.
- Melt chocolate over double boiler or in saucepan over low heat.
- Dip balls in chocolate, and place back on parchment paper and put in the fridge until set.
- Store in a tight container in the fridge. Enjoy!