Ultimate Chicken Fingers
- 2/3 cup Original Bisquick® mix
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt or Garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut crosswise into 1-inch strips
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- Heat oven to 450ºF. Line cookie sheet with foil; spray with cooking spray.
- Mix Bisquick mix, cheese, salt and paprika in 1-gallon resealable plastic food-storage bag. Dip half the chicken strips into egg; place in bag of Bisquick mixture. Seal bag; shake to coat. Place chicken on cookie sheet. Repeat with remaining chicken. Drizzle butter over chicken.
- Bake 12 to 14 minutes, turning after 6 minutes with pancake turner, until no longer pink in center.
Makes 4 servings
Making this tonight. Hope it turns out yummy.
Sounds delicious, but instead of going through all the work of spraying an ordinary sheet of aluminum foil with cooking spray–which thing I can’t stand to use–it seems as if it would be much easier and less messy to use Reynold’s Nonstick foil. That stuff was the greatest invention of the 20th century, to my mind. Saves tons of work, especially when making fudge.