Sour Cream Chocolate Cookies
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup baking cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup vanilla chip (or white chips)
In a mixing bowl, cream butter with sugars. Beat in egg, sour cream and vanilla.
Combine dry ingredients in separate bowl and gradually add to the creamed mixture. Stir in chips.
Drop by rounded tablespoons 2 inches apart onto greased baking sheets. Bake at 350 for 12-15 minutes, or until set.
Cool for 2 minutes on pan before removing to wire racks.