- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 (3.4 ounce) packages instant lemon pudding mix
- 3 1/2 cups milk
- 1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). In a medium bowl, combine the flour and butter using a pastry cutter until a ball forms. Press into the bottom of a 9×13 inch baking dish.
- Bake for 25 minutes in the preheated oven, or until lightly golden. Remove from oven and allow to cool completely.
- In a medium bowl, beat the cream cheese and sugar together until smooth and well blended. Spread evenly over the cooled crust. In another bowl, whisk together the lemon pudding mix and milk for 3 to 5 minutes. Spread over the cream cheese layer. Chill until set, then top with whipped topping.