- 1 pack buttermilk biscuit mix (I used Bisquick, about 1 1/2cups)
- 1 1/2cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp oregano (you can omit or use less)
- 3/4 tsp garlic salt
1. Preheat oven to 400F. Spray cooking sheet with non-stick spray.
2. Put biscuit mix, cheese and milk in a bowl and mix well to form a sticky dough.
3. Using spoon, drop lumps of dough onto cookie sheets 1.5in apart. Bake for 10min.
4. In a bowl, melt butter and mix with oregano and garlic salt.
5. When the timer goes off, take them out and brush with butter mixture and bake 5min at 400F and another 5-6min at 350F.
6. Transfer into a plate and serves immediately.