Baked Layered Buffalo Chicken Nachos
- 8 whole wheat tortillas
- 4-5 ounces of shredded chicken
- 1 1/2 cups sharp cheddar cheese
- 1- 2 ounces crumbled gorgonzola
- 1/4 cup buffalo wing sauce (or more)
- 1/4 cup chopped scallions
- avocado for garnish
- olive oil for spritzing
- Preheat the oven to 450.
- Cut the tortillas into wedges and spritz with olive oil then sprinkle with sea salt and pepper. Bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown. (You can also skip this step and use tortilla chips.) Once finished, add a layer to the bottom of a baking dish, then top with chicken, cheese, buffalo wing sauce and your other toppings. Continue layering until chips and ingredients are gone. Bake for 5-10 minutes, until cheese melts. Drizzle additional wing sauce over top and garnish with more scallions and avocado.