Teriyaki Glazed Salmon
- 1/3 Cup Kikkoman Lite Soy Sauce
- 1/4 Cup Brown Sugar
- 3 Tablespoons Dry Sherry
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Ginger, Finely Grated
- 1 Clove Garlic, Minced
- 4 Fresh Boneless Atlantic Salmon Fillets (about 6 oz ea)
- Wesson Vegetable Oil
- Pepper, To Season
- Add Soy Sauce, Brown Sugar, Dry Sherry, Ginger and Garlic to a small saucepan. Place over high heat and bring to a boil. Lower heat to a simmer. Once the sauce is reduced by half (should take about 15 minutes), divide the sauce into 2 small bowls. Reserve 1 bowl for serving.
- Preheat your grill on high. Lightly oil the grate, and pat the salmon fillets dry. Brush with the oil.
- Take the flesh side and brush with the sauce. Season with pepper.
- Place salmon down on the grill with the skin side down. Cover. Cook on the grill while occasionally basting with the sauce. Cook until opaque, which should take about 8 minutes.
- Transfer to plates and serve with reserved Teriyaki sauce.