Buffalo Chicken Baked Pasta
- 1 lb chicken breasts (boneless, skinless)
- 1 lb pasta (ziti, rigatoni or penne)
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- 1 cup buffalo sauce
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup blue cheese dressing
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup breadcrumbs
- Begin by pressure cooking or boiling the chicken breasts and cooking the pasta.
- Next, shred the chicken breasts, then combine the shredded chicken, cooked pasta, mozzarella, buffalo sauce, ricotta cheese and blue cheese dressing.
- Mix all of the ingredients together then pour into an oven safe baking dish.
- Next, combine the parmesan cheese and breadcrumbs.
- Sprinkle the mixture on top of the pasta dish.
- Bake at 350° for 25 minutes, then turn the broiler on to high and brown up the crust for 3-5 minutes.