Taco Beef Bake with Cheddar Biscuit Topping
- 1 lb lean (at least 80%) ground beef
- 1 package (1.25 oz) Old El Paso® 40%-less-sodium taco seasoning mix
- 1 cup Old El Paso® Thick ‘n Chunky salsa
- 2 cups Green Giant® Valley Fresh Steamers™ Niblets® frozen corn
- 2 cups Original Bisquick® mix
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (4 oz)
- 2/3 cup milk
- Heat oven to 425°F. In 10-inch skillet, cook beef over medium-high heat 5 to 7 minutes, stirring occasionally, until thoroughly cooked; drain.
- Stir taco seasoning mix, salsa and corn into beef. Heat to boiling, stirring occasionally. Pour into ungreased 8-inch square pan or 8-inch square (2-quart) glass baking dish.
- Meanwhile, in medium bowl, stir Bisquick mix, cheese and milk until soft dough forms.
- Drop dough by 12 spoonfuls onto beef mixture.
- Bake uncovered 20 to 25 minutes or until topping is golden brown.