Dulce Quesadilla Recipe
- 2 medium (Mission Super Soft) flour tortillas (spread olive oil on one side of each tortilla)
- ¼ cup of chocolate chips (semi-sweet or dark)
- 1 banana, sliced
- 3-5 strawberries, sliced
- ¼ cup of peanut butter, smooth
- 2 teaspoons sugar (separated into 1 teaspoon portions)
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon (separated into 1 teaspoon portions)
- Preheat over to 350 degrees.
- Rub olive oil on one side of each tortilla. Place one tortilla on cutting board with olive oil side down.
- Spread peanut butter on the tortilla. Place banana slices on peanut butter, then strawberries on the bananas. Sprinkle chocolate chips over the fruit.
- Close the quesadilla with the other tortilla. Sprinkle half of the cinnamon and sugar mixture over the quesadilla.
- Place in oven and bake for 7 minutes, flip the quesadilla, sprinkle with other half of cinnamon and sugar, and return to oven. Bake for an additional 8 more minutes (make sure the chocolate has melted and the quesadilla gets a little bit crisp).
- Remove from oven, let cool just a bit and cut into sections.