- 2 Boneless Pork Mini Sirloin Roasts
- 4 Tablespoons Dijon Mustard
- 1 Tablespoon Buttermilk
- 2 Teaspoons Fresh Thyme, Minced
- 2 Teaspoons Ground Pepper
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
- 2/3 Cup Bread Crumbs
- Preheat your oven to 425° F.
- Place the roasts in a shallow roasting pan, side by side and tie them together with kitchen string.
- Mix Mustard, buttermilk, thyme, pepper and salt into a bowl. Pour the mixture over the pork. Spread over the roasts so they are completely covered. Sprinkle the bread crumbs onto the pork.
- Place the pan on a rack, covered. Let it bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove cover, and let bake for another 35 – 40 minutes (time will vary depending on size of roasts).
- Once it has reached the internal temperature of 160°F, remove from the oven.
- Let it sit for 5 minutes before removing the string. Slice and serve.