Turkey Sausage-Gnocchi Soup
- 1 (4.5-ounce) link hot turkey Italian sausage
- 2 cups water
- 1 (16-ounce) package vacuum-packed gnocchi (such as Bellino or Vigo)
- 1 (14-ounce) can fat-free, less-sodium beef broth
- 1 (14 1/2-ounce) can Italian-style stewed tomatoes, undrained and chopped
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- Remove casings from sausage. Cook sausage in a large Dutch oven over medium-high heat until sausage is browned, stirring to crumble.
- Add 2 cups water and next 3 ingredients to pan; bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer 4 to 5 minutes or until gnocchi float to the top of pan. Ladle soup into bowls; sprinkle each serving evenly with cheese.