Tasty Steak With Mushroom Sauce Recipe
- 6 beef steaks
- 1 tbsp flour
- 2 tablespoons rum
- ½ onion, finely chopped
- ¼ of a kilo of mushrooms fried in margarine
- ½ cup cream
- 6 tablespoons margarine
- Salt and pepper
- Melt 2 tablespoons margarine and fry the onion there.
- Then add the flour, stirring constantly. Add the cream, rum, mushrooms and mix well.
- Fry the steaks in the remaining margarine and season. Remove from heat and you can pour the mushroom sauce on top.
- You can serve with cooked vegetables or rice.