Pasta with Pesto, Chicken, Sundried Tomatoes, Toasted Pinenuts, & Feta
- 1/2 cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 1/2 cups reduced sodium chicken broth
- 3 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves – cut into bite size pieces
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoons cornstarch
- 3/4 cup prepared basil pesto
- 1/4 cup toasted pine nuts
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 3/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) package fusilli pasta
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook chicken in oil with garlic in a large skillet over medium heat until done.
- Stir cornstarch into a couple of tablespoons of chicken broth. Stir remaining chicken broth, sun dried tomatoes, pesto, pine nuts, and basil into the skillet with the chicken. Mix cornstarch mixture into the sauce, and cook until thickened. Add feta a few minutes before serving.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water until al dente. Drain. Serve sauce over pasta, and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.