- 2 cups Green Giant® frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1 cup diced cooked chicken
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz) condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 can (16.3 oz) Pillsbury® Grands!® Flaky Layers refrigerated biscuits
- Heat oven to 375°F. In medium bowl, combine vegetables, chicken and soup; mix well.
- Press each biscuit into 5 1/2-inch round. Place 1 round in each of 8 greased regular-size muffin cups. Firmly press in bottom and up side, forming 3/4-inch rim. Spoon a generous 1/3 cup chicken mixture into each. Pull edges of dough over filling toward center; pleat and pinch dough gently to hold in place.
- Bake at 375°F 20 to 22 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown. Cool 1 minute; remove from pan.