Macaroni Ham Broccoli n’ Cheese
- 1/2 Box Barilla Plus Pasta
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- 3 Tablespoons All Purpose Flour
- 1 Teaspoon Dried Parsley Flakes
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Mustard
- 2 Cups Hood 1% Milk
- 1 Kraft Velveeta Light Loaf, Cubed
- 2 Cups of Leftover Ham, Cubed (already cooked)
- 1 Package Birds Eye Chopped Broccoli, Thawed
- 3 Tablespoons Trucchi’s Bread Crumbs
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- Cook the pasta according to the directions on package.
- While the pasta is cooking, melt the butter in a large saucepan. Add the flour, parsley flakes and mustard into the pan. Mix. Season with pepper. Once all ingredients are well blended, begin adding the milk in gradually. Bring the mixture to a boil. Cook and stir until the mixture begins to thicken, which should take a couple minutes.
- Add in the cheese and mix until it has melted completely. Once you have drained the macaroni, add it to the cheese sauce. Stir in the ham and broccoli.
- Transfer your macaroni from the saucepan to a well greased baking dish. Sprinkle the bread crumbs on top.
- Put in the oven and let it cook uncovered for 25 to 30 minutes, or until it begins to bubble. Serve.