Creamy Key Lime Chicken Recipe
- 1 medium onion, chopped (½ cup)
- 1 can (4.5 oz) Old El Paso® chopped green chiles
- 2½ cups shredded deli rotisserie chicken
- 1 container (6 oz) Yoplait® Greek 100 Key lime yogurt
- ½ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Juice of 1 medium lime
- 1 can (10 oz) Old El Paso® enchilada sauce (hot or medium)
- 12 corn tortillas
- ½ cup shredded reduced-fat Mexican cheese blend (2 oz)
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 13×9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- In 10-inch nonstick skillet, cook onion, chiles and chicken over medium-high heat about 3 minutes or until chicken is warm and onion is starting to turn translucent. Remove from heat; stir in yogurt, 1/4 cup of the cilantro, and the lime juice. Stir in 1/2 cup of the enchilada sauce.
- Fill each tortilla with 1/4 cup chicken mixture. Roll up; place seam side down in baking dish. Spread remaining enchilada sauce over tortillas; sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake about 30 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly. Sprinkle remaining cilantro over enchiladas; serve warm.