Chicken Egg Wrap Burrito Recipe
- 3 cups chicken, cooked, shredded
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup onion, sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 can green chiles
- 1 chipotle pepper
- 3 tsp taco seasoning
- 1/3 cup water/stock
- You will need extra cheese in the final step.
Sauce: You can omit this if you like…I just like my filling a bit on the moist side.
- 1 TBS olive oil
- 1 TBS flour
- 4 TBS chicken stock
- 1/4 cup cheddar cheese (you can put more cheese if you like…)
- 4 flour tortillas (10 inch)
- 2 eggs
- 1-2 TBS cilantro, chopped
- salsa,fresh or bottled
- extra cheese
- In a saucepan, add oil and flour and heat on med/low.
- Cook for a minute or two and add the chicken stock.
- Cook till thickened,for about 3-5. Add cheese.
- Take off heat and mix with the chicken filling.
- Beat eggs and add some chopped cilantro.
- Season with with a bit of salt and pepper.
- Dip both sides of the tortilla into the egg mixture.
- Place in a skillet with bit of oil. I lifted the tortilla and sneeked in some more beaten egg mixture.
- Cook until puffy.
- Turn over and cook second side.
- Place some of the filling in the middle of the tortilla and add some extra cheese.
- Roll like a burrito.
- Sprinkle some cheese and heat in a microwave or under the broiler.
- Pour some salsa over it