- 2 cups Original Bisquick® mix
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, well drained
- 1 package (3.5 ounces) Canadian-style bacon, chopped
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (3 ounces)
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup spaghetti sauce, heated
- Heat oven to 375°. Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray. Stir Bisquick mix and milk until soft dough forms. Place dough on surface generously dusted with Bisquick mix; gently roll in Bisquick mix to coat. Shape into a ball; knead 10 times.
- Roll dough into 15×10-inch rectangle. Layer pineapple, bacon and cheese on rectangle to within 1 inch of edges. Fold in each 10-inch side of rectangle 1 inch. Beginning at 15-inch side, tightly roll up rectangle; pinch edge into roll to seal. Cut into 12 slices. Place on cookie sheet.
- Bake 16 to 18 minutes or until light golden and cheese is melted. Mix butter and garlic powder; brush over warm pinwheels. Serve with spaghetti sauce.