White Chocolate Covered Pretzels
- Mini Pretzels
- 1 lb chocolate (any kind will do) or candy melts
- Sprinkles (optional)
- Melt the chocolate in a microwave or a double boiler.
- Dip the pretzels in the chocolate. I did this buy submerging the pretzels in the chocolate and then fishing it out with a fork. I would tap the fork against the side of the bowl to let any excess chocolate drip off.
- Place the pretzels on a baking sheet lined with wax paper.
- Apply sprinkles before the chocolate hardens.