- 6 lasagna noodles, cooked and drained as directed on box, cut in half
- 1 1/2 cups tomato pasta sauce
- 1 box (9 oz) Green Giant® frozen chopped spinach, cooked, drained, squeezed dry
- 1 container (15 oz) ricotta cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (2 oz)
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Additional tomato pasta sauce, warmed
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 6 jumbo muffin cups with cooking spray
- Line each muffin cup with 2 lasagna noodle halves, crisscrossing over bottom of cup, coming up sides of cup. Spoon about 1 tablespoon pasta sauce over noodles in each cup.
- In medium bowl, mix spinach, ricotta cheese, oregano, garlic powder, salt and egg. Place about 1/2 cup spinach mixture over sauce in each muffin cup; top each with about 3 tablespoons pasta sauce, 1 1/2 tablespoons mozzarella cheese and 1 teaspoon Parmesan cheese. Cover with foil.
- Bake 35 minutes. Uncover; bake about 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Let stand in pan 10 minutes; remove from pan, and serve immediately. If desired, serve with additional pasta sauce.
Makes 6 servings