- 1 bag of Oreos (about 40 – 45 cookies)
- 1 bag mini marshmallows (about 5 cups)
- 4 Tbsp butter
- 6 Jumbo Marshmallows
- Spray a cookie sheet with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Using a food processor (or rolling pin and Ziploc bag), process cookies until you are left with fine crumbs. Set aside.
- In a large saucepan, over low/medium heat, met together the mini marshmallows and butter until smooth, stirring constantly. Stir in the Oreo crumbs until well combined.
- Press into an approx 10 X 12 rectangle on the prepared sheet.
- Let it sit for about 5 – 10 minutes so will hold together but still be flexible.
- Line up the 6 jumbo marshmallows down the centre of the Oreo rectangle.
- Roll up the Oreo mixture around the marshmallows, overlapping the rectangle and press to seal.
- Let sit for another 5 – 10 minutes to firm up a bit more. Slice the roll into 1/2 to 1 inch slices using a serrated knife. It’s that simple.
- They look so pretty on a plate of squares.
- If you don’t want to wrap the marshmallows in the middle, you can enjoy this as you would a regular Rice Krispie treat. Simply press into a greased 8 X 8 pan so it is a little thicker and let it sit to firm up, then cut it.