Easy Chocolate Pretzel Bites Recipe
- 1/2 lb. mini pretzels
- 48-50 milk chocolate Hershey Kisses or Hugs or Rolos
- 1/4 cup milk chocolate M&M’s
- Place the pretzels on a baking sheet, then place a chocolate kiss in the center of each pretzel.
- Bake at 275 degrees for 2-3 minutes or until the chocolate is softened. (NOTE: The Hershey Kisses took the full three minutes in my oven, but the striped Hershey Hugs were done much more quickly and the Rolos took closer to 4 minutes. I’d check them every thirty seconds or so). Before fully pulling them out of the oven, push in a test M&M to see if it’s melted enough to push down easily.
- Remove from the oven. Place an M&M candy on each, pressing down slightly so chocolate fills the pretzel. (the “bite” closest to the camera was my test one and you can see how it wasn’t quite ready yet)
- Refrigerate for 5-10 minutes or until chocolate is firm. Store the candies in an airtight container at room temperature.