- 2 cans (14.5 oz. each) Del Monte® Seasoned Green Beans, drained
- 1-1/2 cups instant brown rice
- 1/2 cup water
- 1-1/2 cups cubed cooked chicken or ham
- 1 can (10.75 oz.) condensed low-fat, low sodium cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup low-fat milk (1%)
- 1/2 cup (2 oz.) shredded swiss cheese
- (Optional) sliced almonds
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Coat a 2-qt. rectangular baking dish lightly with nonstick cooking spray. Sprinkle rice evenly in dish. Pour 1/2 cup water over rice. Top with chicken and beans.
- Stir together soup, milk and cheese; pour slowly and evenly over bean mixture.
- Bake, covered, in preheated oven for 35 minutes or until rice is tender and casserole is heated through.
- Sprinkle with 2 Tbsp. toasted sliced almonds, if desired.