- 6 slices bacon
- 2 tablespoons bacon grease
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 cups milk
- salt and pepper
- Preheat a large skillet to medium-hi. Place 6 slices of bacon in the skillet and cook until just under crispy.
- Remove bacon from skillet and drain; set aside. Discard all but 2 tablespoons of the bacon grease.
- Add flour to grease, and whisk together. Cook for about a minute without burning the flour.
- Add milk; whisk together.
- Heat until bubbling. Simmer for 5-10 minutes, until sauce starts to thicken.
- Meanwhile, crumble bacon. Add salt and pepper (to taste), and bacon to gravy. Allow to simmer until desired consistency.
- Serve over biscuits.