Mini Caramel Apples Recipe
- butterscotch chips
- sucker sticks
- a good melon baller
- Scoop the apple into tons of teeny, tiny little balls.
- Break the sucker sticks in half and poke them in the skin side of the apple. I made a tiny cut in the peel with a paring knife first so that the sticks went in easier.
- Melt the butterscotch chips over medium heat and dip the apples in. You can roll them around and cover more of the green.
- Before they set, dip the bottoms in your favorite sprinkles, toffee, or chopped nuts….
- and let them set in the tiny paper cups–if you want.